You’ve learned the theory but now you need real world experience. Come trade in your text books for a challenging and rewarding career in public practice. You will see the various facets of our business and the deep industry knowledge we have.
As a junior staff accountant, you will primarily be engaged in compilation engagements for small to medium sized private companies. You will also be responsible for preparing personal and corporate tax returns. Direct client contact is encouraged and supported and will help you get the full “public practice” experience.
The candidate should possess excellent written and oral communication skills and a strong work ethic. They should be detail-oriented and have the ability to solve problems independently. Job functions include:
- Preparation of working paper files for Notice to Reader financial statements and corporate income tax returns
- Preparation of personal income tax returns
- Bookkeeping for clients
COMPETENCIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Near-completion of University degree or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Works well under pressure
- Accountable, organized and efficient
- Articulate and efficient communicator
At Strategex you will have the opportunity to learn from the best.